ARR 1.75% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Listen up harpies! We're doing very well. The SP is going to do...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Listen up harpies! We're doing very well. The SP is going to do its thing, stop arguing people! Kev, have you recently had your booster, sounds like it?haha jks Low Capex, 2.9y payback, profitable at suppressed historical lows etc... Funding is such a non-issue IMO. Growing from Cowboy State MIne into Halleck will turn us into the biggest producer in the world within 15 years tens of billions in MC IMO. We've got a strategic scale we can exploit here over time!

The pilot plant, mine & PFS will play out throughout this year.

Permitting for the pilot mine approval typically takes 6-12 months and submissions on this were done last year if memory serves along with the state mine permit.

State permitting to get this "Cowboy State Mine" our mini project lol permit would have been submitted at the same time as the request for a pilot mine so (1-3 years). It seems we aren't mining "Halleck" until the full federal permit for 8-10 years goes through, hence a few grade discrepancies in the PEA. But, I'd expect the permitting acceleration program/law the name of which I don't recall to play out in under 4 years. Remember we're going to grow into the resource over time. We're also waiting for approvals to drill out Sommers flat, Tail Creek whatever... not bothering to check there. In fact, I'd place a bet that there's a high chance we get state permitting this year negating pilot mine approval, just a hunch... Lots of rambling and stumbling correct me if I'm wrong I ain't bothering to read over my rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $75.91K 266.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17823 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 89565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 136065
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.