ARR 1.85% 27.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-4020

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Thanks @batboy, while I can imagine your felling reflected in the post, no offence, it may be reflection of certain sentiment.

Same way I also feel that 2ic have certain very valid points such as the REE market struggling.

However, my thoughts are that no matter what the market does in the short term, ARR has the potential to be one on the leading companies in supplying magnet materials to the west and even china one day, because of their sheer size, decayed radioactive and weathered nature of the resource and the researched simplicity associated with its recovery, the enthusiasm, capability, and optimism shared by the management etc etc. I also value reflection of the time tested investors sharing their thoughts here and their conflicting views etc

Again, to me market is complex, we were held back at 13-15c range for a while, ASX did not take off for 2 days after the triggering news, but followed the other markets. Now even the 400M take over offer is considered as a joke and unreal by many. The principle of economics is simple, tested and will hold water all the time, as we all know, ie SP is deepened only on the demand vs supply irrespective of actual product value or artificially created value through manipulation methods.

Anyways, I picked some at 27c, and possibly more if it goes down furthermore, considering it as an opportunity based on the value perceived by me and as long as it is not reasoned out by others, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $135.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $56.46K 206.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29345 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.