ARR 2.04% 25.0¢ american rare earths limited

I always enjoy reading everyone's short-term SP predictions,...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

I always enjoy reading everyone's short-term SP predictions, even if they might seem unnecessary, (but fun) at times. Personally, I think those speculations hold little value unless you're actively trading. With ARR, I've never considered it worthwhile to trade due to what I perceive as a high risk/reward ratio, nor is it something I do generally speaking. My approach has always been weighted towards being overly conservative in risk/reward evaluations with ARR. If I hadn’t maintained this stance since becoming a shareholder, I might have accumulated a solid 1% of SOI by now, of which I’d personally own 0.2% give or take. Nevertheless, I've consistently believed that the best strategy with ARR is LT, and regularly accumulate until we surpass a new ATH of 70c. Currently, I believe our MC should be between $500m and $750m on the higher end. Am on the same page there Bat.

When I consider our current MC, I think manipulators/bots are half the reason but is also reflected by oxide prices, even though they do not directly affect us at present, only overall market sentiment towards the REE sector. Also, the recent dual QX listings further complicate achieving positive SP momentum on both the OTC and ASX. The significant differences between the two listings seen this year offer considerable arbitrage opportunities for easy profits. Unless ARRNF is replaced with AMRRY or we move to Nasdaq at least to clean up this QX mess, I see no foreseeable change in this negative dynamic. As I've said before, I expect this transition to Nasdaq will happen post-PFS, when we have a much healthier MC and AMRRY trades at around $40 or higher, which then provides a very healthy 90% margin to mitigate the risk of being kicked back to the OTC markets, as Nasdaq requires that SP must not dip below $4 USD or we get booted back to OTC after 90 days staying below $4. I also think that when that happens, they will go all in on Nasdaq, doing away with the ASX anchor. @peejayhercules Could you provide an end of week chart? It's been a while since you've done one.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $75.16K 302.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84512 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4572 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.