ARR 5.36% 29.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-4642

1. 27,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    It is all about grades because grades determine financial viability more so than shitty grades at volume. RE minerals are not actually rare at all......they are in abundance but mostly in small concentrations. We have found a large holding but we are going to spend many dollars ascertaining quality of resource.

Bankable feasibility study is not quite there yet.........how financial viability is determined is one thing but there are other levers being pulled for ST gains here.
    Is someone accumulating?
    Is someone genuinely interested in JV or partnership..................and then what..... to sell it or to build a mine
    Why so many movements at executive level? Why so much media coverage? Is this all part of someone's plan?
    SPAC attack???? what is this all about?
    US looking at taking this off AUS??

Buggered if I know what is going down but something is and while we sh are fed fluffy shit and kept in the dark like mushrooms, we are unable to make an informed investment decision..........We all want clarification. Company giving us nothing except media fluff flying around and a lot of hype............Finances required to uncover part of what we have is going to be difficult to find but hopefully MET results can come good. We all understand we are in at an early stage but that is how we play the game...............we see years ahead but unfortunately the way to get there is not clearly defined and we are starting to fall on hope and prayers in the absence of any decent news/info from the board

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.