ARR 3.45% 28.0¢ american rare earths limited

American Rare Earths (ASX: ARR | OTCQX: ARRNF | ADR: AMRRY)...

1. 9,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    American Rare Earths (ASX: ARR | OTCQX: ARRNF | ADR: AMRRY) (“ARR” or the “Company”) is pleased toannounce completion of the 2024 drilling campaign at the Cowboy State Mine (“CSM”) area.The drilling campaign consisted of 12 RC holes with a total length of 1,031m (3,381 feet), 11 HQ core with a totallength of 1,585m (5,309 feet), two of the core holes have been completed to depths of 300m each. At total lengthof 2,616m (8,581 feet) was drilled during the program. 689 RC samples and 659 core samples, for a total of1,348, were collected, logged and shipped to ALS global for splitting and assay. While assay data will determinerare earth element (”REE”) grades, lithologic logs show Red Mountain Pluton (“RMP”) at the base of each corehole, see Figure 2 and Figure 3.Chris Gibbs, CEO, commented:"The team at Wyoming Rare (USA) (“WRI”) continue to demonstrate the exciting potential for this world classdeposit at the Cowboy State Mine area, which forms part of the Halleck Creek District. The drill program wassuccessfully completed ahead of schedule, and we look forward to the pending assay results.”“We continue to see the significant upside potential with mineralisation observed to depths of at least 302m.The primary focus of WRI is to develop the Cowboy State Mine on a portion of the Halleck Creek Wyoming StateTenements. The results of this drill campaign will be instrumental for updating our geological models, resourceestimate and input for the upcoming Prefeasibility Study (“PFS”).“ QUOTE
    Looking forward to drill results when released in due course IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.