ARR 1.79% 28.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-4768

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    Hi Blue
    This is possibly the most significant ARR interview to date.
    When I listened for a second time I concluded that we are on the cusp of a huge rerate.
    I believe Wyoming Rare is already in talks with investors who will provide the funding through to refining the ore into separated rare earths. They will be the first USA coy to be independent of China for refining ore.
    Lynas and MP are dependent on China for refining. Lynas has an uneasy relationship with Malaysia to refine its ore. Lynas are building a USA government funded plant in the USA but need a major source of USA based ore to refine. I see some tie up between Lynas and Wyoming Rare in future.
    Quote Lynas currently sells dysprosium and terbium and other heavy rare earths oxides from Mt Weld to China as a mixed heavy rare earths compound.
    In July Tommy von Finckenstein was appointed Director of Strategy and Corporate Development for ARR.
    This was announced on Linkedin. This is not a director position of ARR. Prior to his appointment in July he spent 2 years and 8 months with Morgan Stanley in equity research and prior to that 2 years with RBC Capital Markets as an investment banking analyst. He is young and will be looking to build a reputation by putting together some major deals for ARR. We could see an announcement in the next few months as he has been beavering away since July 2024

The discussions with the Wyoming state government are ongoing. We have the well connected Wyoming son, Joe Evers, waving the baton. He secured the last grant which I believe is the prelude to future major state grants.

I predict ARR will receive cash and Wyoming Rare shares for it deposit on State land. The shares will be escrowed but after being sold ARR should generate USD400-500mill of cash. The non -state properties can be vended into Wyoming Rare or another entity for further cash/shares.

Then a cash rich non diluted ARR can exploit the multi billion REE and Scandium deposit at La paz and its other investments. It may be a rinse and repeat of Wyoming Rare.

Finally ARR is taking definitive steps towards an AUD multi billion market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.