ARR 0.85% 29.5¢ american rare earths limited

Possibly views can change based on if one is holding or not...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Possibly views can change based on if one is holding or not holding. I am only sharing my thoughts for stakeholders who still has any doubts and not for those who may already have firm belief that ARR is not a good investment at the least for the moment.

I am wondering how many companies were lucky to get such offers for LT loan. Of course every loan comes with conditions, the issuance of such a letter I suspect would have gone through a rigorous process which ARR passed. Take the case of any loan offer for that matter, say home loan, you make an application, it gets evaluated and you receive a letter of approval, then you go and present your house and final approval follows.

In this case 1) there is a multi generational resource already, 2) there is more than one researched process to extract these metals, 3) there is someone ready to finance the project - 456M is based on the initially published estimate, I believe it could increase because it is a promotion 4) Good management ready to develop the project 5) good location .....6) good demand for the metals for a foreseeable future 7) .... I wouldn't want to keep stating more and more as this is a unique opportunity it could go like 25 items.

Economy of this project compares or betters current subsidised Chinese prices - some 35$ as per initial report. I am wondering why we get such unsupported statements here some days. If certain people here are truly that knowledgeable like a mistic etc, the projects should consider consulting them. Just my thought, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.003(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $449.7K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78978 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.