ARR 5.00% 28.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-52

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Actually I found the report interesting.
    If anything it makes me more bullish in the short term for ARR and the connections it has in place.

I mean what is not to like about a $US30+ target into the future.. (even if it was for a few days, I know I would off load a few into a price point like that).

Analytical, if we have someone from across the ocean that is so interested in providing information on the area and other working companies, its actually a good thing.. I mean to my mind it mean that the ARR team and its financial agents already have working modelling of games shorters are going to get up to, to manipulate the price.

As to the report tendered..

Interesting.. and will have to look into the outcomes and response from the investors..

lol, transfer pricing, blending of product, tax minimising. gosh who would have though an American company and Chinese company would be doing such things?
    Its a known fact the both parties hate paying taxes..
    and I would not be so bold as to use Google as an example of using Ireland as a base of operations for its European billing.. (little known fact is for expat individuals to be employed as a Irish tax paying citizen working in China by certain companies I wonder why?)

While there are a few other things in the report that would be fun to pull apart, probably not a good idea here as this thread is about ARR as a up and coming player in this space and until it gets to that point, we as investors can keep on eye on the reports that may come along that of concern.

Lets not be too hard on this guy..he haa provided some interesting information and gosh.. when it was .10 he was offering up .05 as a price point..
    Now we have hit .50's and he offers up a .25 baseline price point it means those that missed the boat can load a bit more for its next run to .75 and so on..

lets just throw it out there that we could very well see $2+ before the games really kick off..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $113.9K 394.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 96408 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 190589 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ 153453
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.