ARR 3.45% 30.0¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-64

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi guys,

News on the way for 2022:

2022 La Paz: Milestones
    News of drilling and increase in rare earth. Complete PEA and start PFS studies. Mixed Rare Earth concentrate developed. Environmental work continued.

2022 Halleck Creek: Milestones
    Core drill program, news of drilling, increase of rare earth, metallurgical test-work advanced. GAP Analysis to start PEA.

2022 Searchlight: Milestones
    Core drill program and metallurgical work planned. Environmental permitting to commence.

2023 La Paz: Milestones
    Pilot plant, Mineral processing & Metallurgy developed. Economic modelling and Life cycle analysis. PFS completed.

2023 Halleck Creek: Milestones
    Complete PEA and start PFS studies. Environmental work continued.

2023 Searchlight: Milestones
    Commence exploration program on PEA. Environmental work to continue.

- The next 18 months will be much busier than the previous year
    - There will be more news in 2022
    - Chris Gibbs mentioned he is on a road tour promoting ARR
    - Keith Middleton mentioned that ARR is very much on the radar of US Government's Defence research and development teams
    - ARR is providing feedstock to researchers seeking funding from US Defense Agency's (DARPA) new REE bioengineering program
    - ARR is Team Member of the US Critical Materials Institute; Partner to US Department of Energy funded R&D project
    - The Guardian published an article saying that China was asking US Executives, what will happen if China stops the exports of rare earths to the USA
    - Introduction of bipartisan piece of legislation to the Senate of the United States. The Bill entitled Restoring Essential Energy and Security Holdings Onshore for Rare Earths Act of 2022 (REEShore). The REEShore Act would restrict purchases of rare earths from china and encourage the extraction and processing of rare earth metals in the United States.
    - Rare Earth prices will be higher still in 2022 and continue to go higher
    - Largest rare earths deposits in the USA
    - Great team, ticking off milestones
    - More shares purchased by the Hill family recently, retired director of ARR, who is still on the board
    - Tightly held, and not many shares on offer, meaning it is highly likely to jump in price
    - Great name, American Rare Earths
    ~these are just some that's off the top of my head, many more I haven't included.

If you had invested $100,000 at 10c this time last year, you would be looking at $545,000 at the highest two weeks ago. I don't know about you, but there are stocks to day trade then there are stocks you invest in. You can never know when to time it, likely you might miss out and not be able to buy back in at a lower price. And highly likely that when more good news gets out this coming year, we won't be worth 36c. I foresee at least 80c near term. Then any great news it's double that. Christmas pump, then we are looking at $1.60 this time next year? Might be $1.60 before Christmas or sooner. Everyone saw a 100% jump in a space of a few days is possible.

Australian punters love anything Arizona, ASX:AZL case in point. I was on the early train there, and seeing the same thing playing out here. But AZL has too many shares on offer, and lithium getting too crowded. With the continued uncertainly with China, Taiwan, South China Sea and China's trade embargos. My bet is on the USA if there was a war with China. US's technological capabilities is still way ahead of China. USA has made Rare Earths a critical material, so they know something and rare earth is precious, if something like a war should happen, rare earths will become even more precious. Then you've got all the Green revolution and Wind technology coming soon, EVs and magnets and phones needing rare earth all within 10 years. Green technology and wind technology needing more rare earths than lithium. And if any investment group wants to put in $6 million dollars for the long term, even more confidence for ARR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $73.93K 257.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25511 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 114409
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.