ARR 1.85% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

No one mines for gallium and germanium. They are byproducts of...

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    No one mines for gallium and germanium. They are byproducts of other minerals found worldwide. China subsidizes their cheap production, so for now can use them to bargain for the computer chips they want for their own defense industry and to sell to Russia.

I mentioned baking soda because of the delays that a Wyoming mining company has encountered with getting approval for production there. Foreigners not able to distinguish between lip service and policy don’t understand that the same bureaucratic procedures must be followed for any mining on federal land, including REE.

Significantly, the US imports most of its baking soda from China, India and Mexico. The free-world markets will fill in any embargoes from Beijing, whether it is baking soda or gallium or REE. And the Republicans in Washington will repeal subsidies for production beyond the needs for national defense, which have already been met with MP projects.

ARR continues below the US $50 million market cap, assuring no Nasdaq listing until a capital raise at a significant discount when ADR’s are manufactured. I sold my holdings but may buy back at the lower price. The radio “flash in the pan” is already history.

Still waiting for an answer on how much less the “radioactive penalty” is when uranium and thorium are only 2% of REE content rather than 5%. Not expecting one, because the environmental protections remain the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $38.90K 147.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12949 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.8¢ 26.8¢ 26.0¢ 79025
Last updated 15.34pm 03/06/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.