ARR 3.70% 28.0¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-3522

1. 2,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    Interesting reply from DSS at ARR to the REO over their last edition posted on this thread that was removed BTW.

A comment from American Rare Earths

Regarding our recent post ARR comment:

I’m disappointed in the commentary today around ARR and would encourage you to take a look at the full technical report we published around the resource upgrade at Halleck Creek on the tab below. A few things that warrant your attention from the story that are inaccurate:

• As part of the DoD (Darpa) / Lawerence Livermore R&D work, we’ve successfully preconcentrated the ore at a 12:1 upgrade ratio using gravity separation (like coal or lithium), while disgarding 93% of the waste.

• With a zero strip ratio, that provides very favorable economics on what is hitting the leaching circuit. With a mine plan at 4000 ppm, the ore is being upgraded to 4.8% TREO with a very favorable basket of NdPr/Tb/Dy of 27%.

• The full leach tests are in the technical report, proving out 90degreeC atmospheric leach / opposed to Lynas 1000degreeC cracking, no need for cracking circuitry.

• Its not a conventional hardrock deposit and I believe as you look at the technical work, you’ll agree and begin to understand why it’s been the top performing rare earth stock in the space since the time of this management teams arrival.

• I should point out that it’s the location of Halleck Creek on state (WY) land that provides for permitting certainty that provides the glimmer of hope for a new North American project.

• We wrapped up a capital raise from institutional investors with technical diligence team(s) this past week, which does not align with the punter commentary.

• I’ve copied our lead technical manager and Kayla who you’ve communicated with previously should you like to request additional information.

• A detailed scoping study with full project economics is coming in late Q1’24

• If you’ll be in Toronto for PDAC, I’d love to have a coffee and further educate myself on the industry.

Given in past blogs you’ve shown a commitment to getting things right and correcting errors, trust this will be the same.

Regards – DSS. Links below.
    https://americanrareearths.com.au/projects/halleck-creek-wy/
    https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2024/01/22/2813113/0/en/American-Rare-Earths-Announces-Breakthrough-Metallurgical-Results.html

Our position:

Some junior miners completely lose sight of basic commercial aspects of their respective projects.

We stand by .

https://treo.substack.com/p/china-h1-quota-china-us-talks-post#%C2%A7resource-estimate-increased-by

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $115.9K 417.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 208707 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 209058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.3¢ 59267
Last updated 15.58pm 27/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.