ARR 1.85% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

Spotlight on American Rare Earths, page-1732

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi dais
    Rare earth companies have been marked down in 2023 . One reason has been the manipulation of REE prices by China who are desperate to retain their control over this market.
    ARR is in my opinion grossly undervalued by market cap wrt its peers at a similar stage of growth --eg production of PEAs and PFSs There has been a constant running of algos to keep the price suppressed.
    I've posted a quote from the American media below which shows the American juggernaut that we are now part of. We are rapidly moving towards becoming an American company. We will list on the NASDAQ this year which will bring a lot more American investors onto the registry. I estimate we currently have a15-20% American shareholding. American investors will be buying on the ASX as well as the OTCs. I estimate we will have over 51% of American shareholders by Dec2024. We have an American name. A new American chairman and new American directors and other staff are being appointed as I write. I believe we are in the last few months before a massive price rerating. America has declared rare earth mining and processing and magnet production as a matter of vital national security. That is why the Dept of Defence is so heavily involved. There are billions of dollars earmarked to make America self sufficient in REEs asap. We are in the perfect place at the perfect time.

Last Friday, Senator Peters, Senator Mitt Romney of Utah and Senator James Lankford of Oklahoma introduced the Critical Minerals Task Force Act" which requires the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director to create a task force and appoint representatives from federal agencies to consult with state, local, and Tribal governments.
    The legislation would require the appointed task force to publish a report to Congress and publish findings, guidelines, and recommendations to combat the United States’ reliance on China and other foreign nations for critical minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.5¢ $38.90K 147.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12949 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.8¢ 26.8¢ 26.0¢ 79025
Last updated 15.34pm 03/06/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.