FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Warnie, You lost me when you started bagging the fact that FGF...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Warnie, You lost me when you started bagging the fact that FGF has a carry forward loss of 50mil plus. That comment to weak hands is detrimental. You know what any real business person will think of past losses = no taxes until all losses are recovered. Packers did that for years buying distressed companies with losses for cents in dollars not for the business or the asset only for the losses they had. So in this instance I see this PAST loss from the PAST business model is beneficial to us. Don't want to call it an asset as some would disagree. Your other issue is that you are stuck in your old FA system that is highly relevant to treditional companies. Cryptos on the other hand are nothing like a treditional business nor company's, so to say they don't fit the round hole sine they are square is just stating the obvious. We know they don't fit, and we know the old business and financial sector has been shaken up by it. We know for every 10 ICO's 5-7 are dud. But we also know that block chain and cryptos are here to stay, and the only thing the treditional models can do is adapt or upgrade or continue to resist, one way or another the change is coming, and it is already here. But that's only one country we are talking about, not all laws are the same in every country. Soon or later some government will re right the rules book, and become the Mecca for all future ICO's. Change is here, adapt or get left behind.
    Last edited by justbargains: 13/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.