VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Spotlight on VRC - Largest deposit in Tanzania, page-3

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Readers, To continue raising the profile and the spotlight on Volt Resources for those Potential Investors out there who read Hotcopper and are considering an investment into the graphite market, I've attached an article from a few months back regarding Edward Sugar - EAS Advisors

I believe its important to understand the financial side of company growth and who is supporting/backing and opening up potential markets for VRC as they move closer toward full scale production. i know some of you would have seen this so Im posting it for the further benefit of "potential investors" out there- I believe as shareholders we have a responsibility to support VRC management and help lift awareness and profile of VRC rather than just sit there - Putting it another way, we are collectively, like front line sales people for VRC ( a company we own a slice of)

As always DYOR as this is not investment advise to buy, sell or hold VRC stock

Published on: May 23, 2016 | by finfeed
    Volt Resources (ASX:VRC) has bagged the services of Edward Sugar-backed EAS Advisors to help tap investors in North America.
    Sugar has a track record of investing in early-stage ASX-listed resources plays, having participated in deals worth a cumulative $US3.5 billion ($A4.8 billion) to date.
    He was involved in the early stages of getting funding for Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG) and also played a role in the rise of LNG Limited (ASX:LNG) as it built buzz over its Magnolia project in the US.
    VRC’s graphite project in Tanzania is at a relatively early stage, but had done enough work to attract the attention of Sugar.
    “Volt is at an interesting stage having achieved a great deal to date with regard to the discovery and development of its large resource,” he was quoted by VRC as saying last week.
    “We believe that Volt’s Namangale project will be of strong interest to the US investment community, particularly given the strong, local investor participation in Tanzania, the well-understood shallow ore body and the location of the resource in relation to required infrastructure.”
    EAS will mainly be paid in options, with it able to grab 4.2 million options when VRC’s share price hits 6c, 8c, 10c, and 12c.
    The options will be exercisable at any time before April 30, 2019.
    More on Volt Resources’ Namangale project

The project is one of the largest in Tanzania, with a JORC compliant inferred resource of 214 million tonnes at an average grade of 5.1% total graphitic content.
    VRC’s Tanzania operations are located close to the deep-water port of Mtwara, 140km from the Namangale Prospect.

Location of VRC’s projects
    Sealed roads and high-voltage are available across its prospects, connecting VRC to export routes internationally.
    Mtwara Port has a capacity of 400,000 metric tonnes per year and could handle up to 750,000 metric tonnes per year with the same number of berths if additional equipment is put in place for handling containerised traffic.
    The port is currently heavily underutilised, with approximately 34% of its total capacity currently in use.

Cheers G101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 24198059 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 818848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.