FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Spotlight: Xi to promote practical cooperation, global governance reform in first overseas trip afte, page-13

1. kkw
    7,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    OOO,

Good post. But as for "Might COP/WPL have been spooked by the realisation their position is weak?"; this is my take.

I think they always know that their position is weak, it's just that up to now, no one else does as the documents are not available to anyone else; hoping FAR (without all the documents) will be scared off before this point. However, at the point of T o R, the documents will be opened for the opposition to see (hence all the delay tactics to this point) and I think they have to make a move (just before the T o R) to
    1. Make a deal and hence not be required to reveal all
    2. Concede and restart PE and hence avoid revealation
    3. Bite the bullet and hope for the best

The delay in the JV Rept is probably tied in with this, as it will influence any compensation (for example).

As for "it also be possible the TOR have been released to both parties but not made public?" That's a distinct possibility also. You might recall that the third member was actually appointed about 2 weeks before the announcement. FAR did say they will not be releasing anything until "they have the facts straight"

Nail biting times.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.