XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

"LoisLane - the least read poster on the XJO thread. That must...

1. 9,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    "LoisLane - the least read poster on the XJO thread. That must really burn you up CK, you pathetic little boy!"

You seem to be rather bitter about something, but I thank you nevertheless for bringing my posts to the attention of the Hotcopper community, thus contributing to the financial education of the masses.

I am not sure which post you are referring to, I am guessing this one :

-------------------------------------------------------
    I appreciate that you folks on this forum are 'inexperienced' but you will find that the only people who have ever made serious money as stockmarket investors are those who hang on to good assets through the cycles.
    For instance, this approach has done Warren Buffett no harm at all and neither those shareholders of companies like Argo and AFIC who have been doing just that for over half a century and keep going from strength to strength.

Perhaps, having bought those assets for a song, they are not inclined to share their capital with the Treasurer and pay Capital Gains Taxes.

Admittedly, CGT presupposes 'profits' which is another interesting concept with which you are probably unfamiliar given your 'inexperience'.

Anyway, we are not all cut out to participate in the economy as capitalists and proprietors (like I do), the economy also needs customers, consumers and the like and you are more than welcome to fulfil this very important role.

I appreciate your custom.
    Please call again.
    -----------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.