XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

LoisThe nature of your posts reveal that it is you who are...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Lois

The nature of your posts reveal that it is you who are bitter about something. To attack others in a quite personal way, as you regularly do, only exposes your insecurity and insincerity.

The XJO posters you target are not ramping some spec stock, nor do they have any other agenda other than to share ideas with others who are interested. If you are not interested, then I'd urge you to spend your time elsewhere.

If you continue to target and attack individual posters on this thread you are abusing your membership and disrespecting others who have done you (nor anyone else) any harm.

I'd further suggest you look at the statistics for this thread and note that the XJO has one of the highest readerships on HC but your posts on the thread are of low content and are not as widely viewed as the posts of others. Consider that in less than 2 years you have made more than 6700 posts on HC - your offerings are mostly tiresome and usually completely lacking in substance. You have not offered a single thought on the XJO in any of your posts on this thread.

Rather than the high-flying long-term investor you claim to be you are really a miserable attention-seeking failure with a serious self-esteem problem. Seek help elsewhere - you are not welcome on the XJO thread as you well know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.