CAZ 4.35% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

spovend dimmo, page-2

1. 1,026 Posts.
    I took a small loss. Indecision clouded my vision. the bane of any trader.

But was happier to pull the capital out and shift it into other areas whilst awaiting the recovery in wider market confidence and the pending ministerial decision.

IMHSO CAZ is a good long term play with significant potential upside regardless of the Shovelanna outcome, in which I am reasonably confident CAZ will be successful.

As Mr Jones said, CAZ does have Gold and Uranium prospects and additionally clearly a very clever Tenement Manager.

If you're interested I have come to the conclusion that whilst CAZ is significantly oversold the trend will be down until we hear Mr Carpenters final ruling.

FWIW I don't believe RIO will drag this through the courts if the decision doesn't go their way. It would be uneconomical to do so and annoy the piss out of the WA Govt in the process. Given their position and the enormity of their resources RIO will not suffer minus Shovelanna. Dragging it through the court system will be a painfully protracted experience with a better than average chance they'd lose. You need to be clear that RIO has no case against CAZ, their issue is with the WA Govt if this goes against them.

It is very difficult to justify watching the capital erosion that occurs whilst CAZ's SP declines. I do beleive this will be sub $1.00 within weeks. I do also believe the SP will be post $3.50 within moments of a positive outcome in this debacle. Hence my finger being firmly planted on the buy button. I have a buy window open on CAZ at all times, ready to hit the button without hesitation, i'll grab whatever I can at whatever I can and hold on for dear life.

Until then I'll wait on the bench.

Besides my favourite Biotech stock is well positioned to go nuts before Christmas. It until the last two weeks experienced similarly temultous volatility to CAZ's most recent performance, but has found significant support now and will only trend up from here.

CAZ will do exactly the same thing.

If you missed the ride from sub $1.00 you will probably get the opportunity to enjoy it again. Albeit with significantly increased personal volume.

The trolls of HC are free to express their opinions on my position and thoughts, afterall, it's none of my business what you think of me.

If positive long term outlook makes me a ramper so be it. Trolls keep your tripe coming if nothing else it makes for an entertaining exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.573K 71.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98512 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.