CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

spp – why i will be investing the max ($9600), page-7

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Great Post hobo - good research and agree totally with your points. I missed out on the deadline to attain the 6c SPP, but got in recently around 9c. I think once its all dusted, you might see it come back to the 7c or 8c for the short term. If so, then I will consider topping up.

If the printing presses and serious US currency devaluation does eventuate over the coming 1-3 years, then yes Gold & Silver like you said will attain those areas and I agree with you ratios. Silver is a store of wealth like Gold. Some used to say the poor mans gold - but hey, its coins and a means of exchange like gold, so it has value. It is also the one of the best metals to conduct electricty. So like I said, if US currency fails and inflation takes off due to recent printing presses, then its hi ho silver !

Turning to CCU, costs are sound. My only concern is that there is no major issues extracting the silver from the clayish material. Hopefully recovery rate is high ! PFS / BFS will be the evidence of that.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.