CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

spp 41c, page-3

1. 34 Posts.
    I've been holding onto CTO since 2002, this is now about the 5th SPP that has taken place since that time.
    To be honest, I'm a little disapointed! On the CTO website the .ppt presentation clearly states an income stream of about 250K a week and growing. The question is, do they need to do a SPP now? Once again this SPP dilutes the CTO share price at a time when gold is a shade under 700US? I would have thought by now, the CTO SP should be around 50 cents plus. Sorry all, perhaps I'm losing patience, maybe you can call it greed. Why hasn't the market reacted since the first gold pour. What is suppressing the CTO SP. In 2004 a regular contributor to HC recommened me to buy BSG, I did at well below 50 cents, in no time BSG rocketed beyond $3.00 a share and as yet they have not produced one ounce of gold or silver. Why is CTO, now as a producer lagging with such a good resource? Is there something I should know? It's been a struggle to get this baby to fly. Cyber is very frustrated, however, I'll hold for a while longer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.