FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

make no mistake, we're all in the same boat, everyone...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    make no mistake, we're all in the same boat, everyone experiencing different levels of frustration and anger.. I'm no exception. We all had and still have our up and down days through this journey.
    I am not happy with the way management played their cards... you have a different opinion. Management new (and stated as much) that there will be "dirty tricks" being played. They stated this a long time ago. I then question why they did not prepare for the worse (Plan A,B,C,D) and hope for the best. Had they just done that, I think we'd be in a better position than today. I never imagined that we will find ourselves in this extremely vulnerable position, such that a PE win is almost a must, just to keep us floating.
    Management has caused a lot of hurt for mums and dads, many of whom (me included) supported them all the way for so long , but must now feel the brunt of a team who have simply decided to stand in ignorance of the little people.
    This is where we are... I cannot do anything about it other than hope that something might turn for the good for those who feel the crunch because of the way they chose to go about with their running of the company.
    Once a big supporter of management but they no longer have my support.... not as if that matters to them.
    So, hands tied, we can only sit and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.