FAR 0.00% 43.0¢ far limited

SPP Ambiguity requires urgent clarification by FAR Management

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I am a long termshareholder of FAR (since Sep 2007) and first time poster on HC, having watchedfrom the sideline for years.

I am unwilling toparticipate in the SPP unless FAR Management urgently clarify discrepancies intheir announcements to the ASX in December.

Announcement 1: 12 Dec 2019 - Equity raising tocomplete FAR's funding plan for Sangomar

"The shares issued under the Placement areconditional upon gaining shareholder approval at a General

Meeting to be held on or around 16 January 2020 and on the receipt ofa credit approved Term Sheet

for anunderwritten US$350 million senior debt facility by 31 December 2019."

Announcement 2: 24 Dec 2019 - Sangomar FieldDevelopment, FID and Financing Update

"FAR is pursuing a senior secured Reserve BasedLending (RBL) facility from a number of financial

institutions including, as previously announced,Macquarie Bank. Negotiations are continuing and the

Company is pleased with the material progressthat has been made in the past weeks, including

agreement on aninitial facility limit of US$300 millionand a long-form term sheet."

Questions I want clarified by FAR Management toconsider participation in the SPP:

1. Please explain the US$50M discrepancy in the announcement on 12 Dec (US$350M) to 24 Dec (US$300M).
    2. Was a credit approved Term Sheet received by 31 December 2019, and if so, for how much?
    3. If the credit approved term sheet was NOT received by 31 Dec, have the funds from the A$146M 'conditional' placement been lost due to a breach of the conditions? I see 2 potential breaches:
      1. the date of 31 Dec not being met;
      2. the amount of US$350 not met as US$50M short.

I have invested aconsiderable amount of my 'hard earned' over the past 12 years. I do not likethe taste of this material dilution, yet I cannot justify chipping in moremoney until these fundamental questions are answered. The risk profile is FARtoo high with this ambiguity.

Management need tomake an announcement before the SPP closes IMO, otherwise shareholders have notbeen provided adequate information to make a informed decision.

I do wonder whatdisclosure obligations Management have here. I do not feel I, or my fellowshareholders have been provided key information as outlined by my questionsabove to make a decision wrt the SPP.

Happy to standcorrected if I have missed anything here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $47.27K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86384 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ 5374
Last updated 13.04pm 26/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.