FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

If you are lucky enough to be in Melbourne this week, you can...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    If you are lucky enough to be in Melbourne this week, you can simple ask the question at the meeting (or far will Ann just before meeting) therefore most of the unknowns will settled. Blind faith is what FAR are asking for form it's shareholders, normally a SPP is underwritten so those funds will be raised regardless. If you look at the documentation regarding how the funds raised from the loan, CR etc you will used you may notice that no part of the $30m has been taken into account. So if they raise $0 then other than the cost of sending out the paperwork for the SPP there is no implication on the funding package.

Sending out info today was too late anyway as the only option you had was to hand deliver a cheque to Computershare with the paperwork.

As SHs we have been diluted a lot due to the last CR, most small shareholder would hold less than $30k worth of shares so its my option that management considered the small investors and gave them a way of not being diluted as much via the SPP, but as with large SH you needed to participate in the CR or SPP. Now we are bagging management for not providing assurances about the progression of the project even though there has been no negative news other than some made up stuff on HC. When FAR discussed the same terms and conditions of the CR I thought they were talking about price and timing of payment but I do not know when the SI had to have their money in by, but its always before the meeting to approve the CR imo. How are the SI and shareholder treated differently? imo they are not the SI will also be waiting on the meeting to find out imo.

So we wait until Thursday for answers, look forward to some of our Melbourne posters asking the right questions and posting on here... thanks in advance
    Last edited by OFL8777: 14/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.