OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Seems to be quite a polarising stock. However, given the...

1. Acw
    69 Posts.
    Seems to be quite a polarising stock. However, given the relatively low market cap (for a company looking to produce gold this year) the huge upside is obvious.

Within a year this stock will be either trading at a significant premium or discount depending on how the gold holds up. I sympathise with crackpot that you get the feel the company is moving the goal posts however this also appears to be a very cheap way of progressing production (a little bit of cash and the rest in shares). It also looks like there is some residual gold and value left in the mine so it really is a cheap way to speed up our path to production.

They don't need to find much gold to justify their current market cap. It will be one of the cheapest producers on the ASX! It has been beaten down for so long and in the dog house that I makes me feel a change in sentiment could lead to a big swing.

In the OGXO's look like a great vector to get access to this company. Expiry is well over a year away, enough time for this company to know the feasibility of this mine. I'm glad the company rewarded existing holders with some OGX's (for those who took up the rights). The problem is that its hard to come by any under 5c- Hopefully trading will increase after tomorrow when the new options and shares are distributed.

I don't foresee any additional dilution given Mark's aim to fund future growth out of the high grade priority deposits and the recent CR. The exercising of future options could also raise significant funds at a premium to todays price.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.