NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

spp call, page-9

1. 621 Posts.
    NEWTG

I appreciate all the research you are doing and your exhuberance about the stock.

However in the post above you compared NWT with Optus and whether or not teleports were manned 24/7 or not. This is not a valid comparison IMHO as for years staff have had remote access to highly computerised control systems and can quiet often "fault" find from home ie on call and send corrections or run software to correct problems, so presence on site is often not warranted.

On another note I still believe that some key NBN bidders will be working with companies ie like NWT in their bids. Unless there is a front runner who dictates otherwsie NWT could be a "subbies" to an international bid or a JV with established company and it could be anyone. I hope our directors are pursuing all options and not putting alll their eggs in one basket.

NWT has a lot of bridge building to do as previous less than favourable actions will still be in Govt's mind and believe me, as one who has written and assessed bids for many Govt contracts - past performance and credibility play a key role and some people have long and at times "warped" memories or views on comany xxxxxx etc.This can detrimental and a joint bid or JV with an international player could be a positive.

Nothing is to be taken for granted but I'm upbeat especially as we are cash flow + al be it with a negative balcne sheet so far. Things will progress and SP will creep up IMHO.

I hope this is balanced post and nothing is read into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.