PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

SPP - Close early or scale back?, page-25

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    The SPP can be oversubscribed and accepted with discretion. that point I am 100% sure. It will not close early like today or tomorrow or this week as it would not be prudent. many advanced payments have already been set. the other important point is that retail super funds where people hold PLS have a response day set for today to make a decision on what participation members want in the SPP. So if it closed early then there would be outrage. Some retail funds emails show the cut off for response as today. However if you rang them then you work on a later date if your awaiting funds to clear etc.
    To consider it will effect your participation whether you hold a 1 million or 3 mil shares and the time of 1 year or 2 etc would be a very painstaking procedure and potential errors would require extrat time and cost to sought through.

PLS will endeavour to keep it as simple and fair as they can. Its my guess that we will allow a similar % to last time and that they will accept more than the 15 million

There were about 6 claims last time for entitlements that missed for various reasons. Check you HIN to ensure it hasn't changed. This can occur for various reasons and one could be where you have done a transfer of holding (of a various portfolio) from one broker to your main one. You may have sold then, or are to sell and fund the SPP and more PLS on market. this action often gives you a new HIN and PLS records at the date will show your old holding as not eligible. The new one also not meeting the date requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.