AOK 0.00% 1.7¢ austex oil limited

"hoping to hear some more flow rates from the verticals before...

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    "hoping to hear some more flow rates from the verticals before the spp closes on the 20th"

I don't think you will hear much. My impression is the price was agreed upon and the newsflow was delivered to faciliate the price. I don't begrudge the board for this, it seems to be the way the game is played. And they have done a good job at protecting shareholders overall with no dodgy convertible note facilities that perversely encourage manipulation of the shareprice downwards.

My assumption only:
    The broker told AOK that the instos will come on board at 12c. The newsflow pumped the SP to 15c so sophs / retail felt they were getting a decent discount. Once announced, news flow has slowed because AOK knows that the shortfall will be taken up. They also don't want any objections to issuing shares at the EGM

After Nov 26th I strongly believe the handbreak will be taken off. Newsflow will again be about driving the price up and they certainly have some good news deliver. Great oportunity to load up at the same price as the big end of town.

DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.