IVX 0.00% 0.2¢ invion limited

spp closing soon, page-2

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "Blind faith"- Quote- does not come into my investment strategy .Invion has 2 drugs with multiple applications with proven safety and efficacy.(Cbz went into phase 2 trials(inv-103) without proving the efficacy of the subcutaneous delivery method),a definite no,no.
    Bioshares have posted 3 articles within the last 5 months with a recommendation of speculative class A-which is relative less risky than other Biotech stocks.RBS Morgans in their initial report states an outperform recommendation.
    In Summary Bioshares states "Invion appeals on a number of levels to investors.Firstly it has 3 programs going through major inflexion points,that being Phase 11 clinical development.The second is the high calibre of the people involved with the company,particularly Mitchell Glass.The third is that the drug Nadolol has already been used in over eight million people,so its safety profile is well known,as is Inv103 which has been tested in 255 patients to date.
    Yes I have participated in the current spp offer and the ind application for inv103 with the FDA vindicates schedules set by the board.
    We have what I believe to be the most talented board of directors in the county and the products to match.
    As stated by Bioshares Invion is a stock with a"Watch this space!!!sticker pasted over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.652K 826.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 44750822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7459256 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.