SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

spp discussion, page-101

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Personally I think if you are not a Daytrader you should do absolutely nothing and leave your money where it is.

Anyone unsure of what is happening at the moment (actually I think every man on the face of this planet is unsure of what is happening at the moment) should read the book I have just finished titled "The Ascent of Money by Niall Ferguson". He states one thing at the end that no matter what has happened in the past and what is going to happen in the future the market is headed in one direction and that is UP....the governments and multinational companies can not and will not allow the market to go any way but UP otherwise mankind is not progressing. Anyway have a read he tells it alot better than I ever could.

I sincerely believe the markets are being heavily manipulated at the moment...whether on purpose for political purposes or purely out of fear. Either way it doesn't explain how over a trillion dollars in value has been wiped off in 2 days just from the US market while Greece is only in need of 140 odd billion...go figure. That doesn't include the value the rest of the world's markets have decreased....it is absolute insanity and can not be explained. Every day there are reports of how well companies are rebounding and jobs in America are increasing every month and there is more and more spending hence the soon rise in inflation yet the markets keep tumbling. Even in Australia our banks are making bigger and bigger profits, mining companies are booming and everyone is back at work yet a tax that is still to be approved by government and is just talk at the moment has wiped billion's of dollars off of our market. This is all manipulation and it is designed to keep people in fear therefore you give away more of your money by selling your shares cheap, spending more on security and education and working for less money and not complaining as much as you are too afraid of losing your job. Remember you haven't lost anything until you sell your shares....so don't sell yet.

This will all be over soon and shares across the board will start heading up again...maybe next week maybe next month, who knows, all I can say is don't do anything, sit back enjoy a brewski and laugh at how these idiots in government pathetically manage our world's economy. Who knows maybe they will just resort to war to bring the world out of depression like the last 2 times.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.