MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

very elaborate thought process there but IMO its just that a...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    very elaborate thought process there but IMO its just that a thought process.

The most accurate thing you point out is that any potential JV partner would need MAE to pull their finger out and well that just hasn't happened.

Remember how they were supposedly going to be hiring new diretors after half the board left? well its still the 3 stooges left with a hollowed out shell of a zombie company.

Why would anyone JV with MAE ? there is no good reason why they would. They sought JV and sale opportunities a long time ago with exactly the same rap sheet as they have now and no takers.

I would like to know where these rumours start, the whole concept of "people in the know" in regards to MAE is just a joke. Everyone who participated in the SPP or earlier raisings is just a number, your not special and certainly are not getting inside information about the companies dealings as much as you believe you may be.

no offence but you guys have been saying now is the time for the last 6 months, its almost like a election campaign slogan. Also I thought the whole idea of people having inside info in a co was to result in them making money, so far this secret info that constantly drips from MAE has actually given nothing but paper losses.

It would have to be the most unsuccessful insider trading case I've ever heard of. Hence why I'm sure its all a fairytale made of hopes and dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.