DGR 15.8% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

well, this is definately a spec though they do seem to have a...

1. 127 Posts.
    well, this is definately a spec though they do seem to have a good plan. plus for a spec, it looks like they have a decent plan i.e. for development and also for divestment. their recent successes in variety of projects bodes well for further success and growth as "good"spec stories ... kinda like a sum of all good things. I think this has been mentioned before i.e. discussions about what the true value of DGR should all their prospects be valued. this i think will underpin future strength.

on a bigger picture, the recent (and continued) wave of acquisition bodes well for companies like DGR. It means, in my opinion that there is much more to run for the commodities as these companies would definately not be falling over themselves, bidding some of these companies way above what their historical highs have been - if they didnt think it was worth it. this was the story with WMC and BHP and yet we see this being repeated. if i want to stretch my thoughts further, i think oil will definately be > $100 for the foreseeable future and the world economy - just chugging along as it has for the past 5 years.

anyway, thats my viewpoint - correct or not, its a comforting thought i hang on to :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.