No, if you take a read of the popup .. it says something like it...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    No, if you take a read of the popup .. it says something like it sits there until the date/time expire (i.e. for Z1P that was 9am today) at which point the allocation box greys out and then it moves to the past action tab.

To clarify, you could allocate 1000 units now say for AQR ...then an hour later change it to 400 and on and on as long as you make the changes before the deadline they show in the top right.

Just got a message back from IB regarding Z1P .. I asked to double my allotment but the action is now 'closed' ..they are going to request the provider to change my allotment. If successful, they will charge me a 100$ fee (sounds like they or Onmarket waived this for you previously!). Now I know where the allotments are assigned then I will alter them prior to the cutoff ..(If I had seen this screen about 2 hours earlier I would have discovered this 'feature' but then again didn't know Z1P would shoot up ;-) )

I meant to say you do get a notification every time you submit the form to your notifications bell in the top right just confirming what you did. I actually entered 0 allotment 3 times in a row on the same AQR popup to test exactly what you are questioning.

tally ho
    Last edited by thatsthatmate: 08/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.