So true mate .. factor in the commissions and we will be well...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So true mate .. factor in the commissions and we will be well under water unless we were to take a major 30K$ max top up risk haha and still would not make much (assuming the sp does not shoot to the moon which for a REIT I can safely say this won't happen Z1P is another story as you have aptly pointed out!). I am gonna load the boat on UWL for sure .. the UWL forum thread thinks it is going to get oversubcribed .. they may be right. This is promising .. no more 1 share allocation it is based on the amount you bid.
    • If scaled back, you will get pro rata based on what you applied for, with zero consideration of what you already hold.
    • An individual can only apply for total $30k, even if they have shares in multiple accounts: booklet says "Single holders – If you are the registered holder of UWL Shares, but you receive more than one offer under the SPP Offer (for example, due to multiple registered holdings), you may only apply for a minimum of $1,000 up to a maximum amount of $30,000 of New Shares"

Was reading in the AFR last week that less than 25% of holders who qualify end up taking anything in the respective SPP. Interesting.

Will take a small punt with ADI as well but nowhere near what I will drop in for UWL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.