Mate .. that is what I did just now.Why?Because these gooses (I...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Mate .. that is what I did just now.

Why?

Because these gooses (I learned this word tonight on the news) allocated me 4000 for Z1P and 4000 for AQR despite me putting in 0 for AQR. You may recall ..I asked IB to change my Z1P from 2000 to 4000 (I thought this was Qty not $ - my silly mistake as I wanted a lot more Z1P .. though that may have been a bad idea so could work in my favour).. it appears this triggered the same amount for AQR (I looked at it 2 minutes before the deadline so I know I had 0 in there).

Long story short I just allocated 96% (as you type in the amount in the popup it shows you the amount of PP you have used up) to UWL in the hopes this blocks/stops anything being allocated to MVP. I will then push in funds on Friday the 15th of Jan for ADI.

This whole overlapping SPPs is a disaster and this needs to be fixed. Certain offers are getting underallocated .. others should not be at all (namely AQR I would hardly call 3.54$ current share price with the offer being $3.50 as in the money .. it is a significant risk).

Living and learning eh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.