Crikey .. I didn't see your 16:59 post .. yes .. this is what...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Crikey .. I didn't see your 16:59 post .. yes .. this is what needs doing; assigning the smallest amount you can to the 'undersirables' and bulking up your position in the UWL's of the world so the MVP's don't 'steal' it.

Let me pose a problem to you though (have a read of my last post). What if you had AQR and MVP .. 2 offers you did not want to participate in at all ... technically they are in the money by a few pennies but you wanted to opt out. Based on your above research the best way to opt out would be to put in the minimum amount allowed. That is crazy. If not, you are relying - I think you said this already - on the whims of On Market or the IB algorithm (I can't tell who is in control) to not force you in to committing funds. It's a game where you have to withdraw and deposit monies in and out of IB to gain better control. The rub? They whack you with a 20$ fee to withdraw twice in one month .. no shortage of fees and commissions ;-) .. when you mix in a 'harvesting' SPP like IAG at the same time makes it very difficult to control.
    Last edited by thatsthatmate: 12/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.