SPP Harvester by OnMarket, page-339

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Heya, just caught up on the recent posts, I’m wondering whether the other option is just to go for IB direct. It’s $6 not $5 but the corporate actions bit does worry me with Superhero. Although, all comms despite being email has been very responsive and full of “yes’s” when it comes to the corporate actions. I’m going to email them your example Tarvold as I agree the effort to achieve the criteria for $5 is questionable, that’s said, they don’t know you’d be selling and SPP would have to be deemed service for free, as the SPPs are brokerage free other than the exit which many wouldn’t.
    the management and CA tab on IB seems better than most other sites? I can’t see this feature n my main Westpac account! the other thing I’m looking at is the setup then transfer, I’m intrigued by this cost for the algorithm comment as 1) first of all once that is created it’s a finite coast. 2) an algorithm that creates limited market downside in a sell strategy seems unlikely. If you could create that, would’nt you flip and create an algorithm that would you just create buys on lows and sells on highs. and downs also there are other unknowns in place in non Harvester sells... the liability of not selling for 3 days when at $x and having a negative announcement or non SPP harvester institution exit creating a big drop would surely create a harvester liability and risk from a customer chasing OnMarket for the created loss from the wait.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.