Good points.As I posted above they should be a bit more...

1. 20,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Good points.

As I posted above they should be a bit more proactive in discounting low volume shares such as AQR & just go down the ASX list a bit further. Plenty of decent companies in the 300-500 range.

Personally I think the whole inflated broker costs substantiated by the algorithm is BS.
    When I questioned the high fees I got a reply from one of the Onmarket MD's who seem to think Commsec was charging more than $300 to sell $30k of shares!
    So I think either IB has pulled a fast one on Onmarket or they're splitting the broker fees between them.
    As you say all the additional cost of the algorithm would be upfront with very little additional ongoing costs, certainly not to substantiate greater than $100 a trade!
    Plus what are you talking about as a cost, x number of hours of pay for developmemt from a very smart geek?

If you did go down the Superhero route you would have such a small volume to sell you could dump on opening without impacting the share price before the IB algorithm kicked in.

I'd be very interested to hear back on the corporate action experience from Superhero re SPP's, I'd close down my SPP Harvester & switch just on principle of the rip off broker fees.
    Last edited by Tarvold: 14/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.