Heya I have Westpac as main trading (shares / options) then have...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Heya I have Westpac as main trading (shares / options) then have IG, IB, and superhero. The later 3 are basically inactive, IG is great for livedata and very simple use, cost is $5 or 0.05 so for actives. IB is complex in my opinion, just navigating is annoying. With IG or IB for the SPP the costs would be fine to setup - but I think you’d be back at the $500 min in before sellback to 1 share? and the other downside is exit on $30,000 sells is still $15 vs $5 with superhero. All the cheap options are custodian capacity although found this in IG so they are better than superhero or IB that def are not chess registered at all.

there us one other point I’m exploring, international shares have no brokerage with a lot of providers, some do have a spread or exchange rate conversation fee, given brokerage is the painful bit here, I’m wondering if it’s possible to find international markets that have spp’s or similar. And whether the exchange conversion would compare favourably to the aussie spp.

tarvold, waiting on email from superhero to confirm a list of 270 asx300 shares that I want to purchase.

IG
    Under Share Trading with IG, shares purchased are held by Citi in a direct custody capacity. Australian shares purchased through IG are registered in CHESS under Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited, with a CHESS Participant Identification Number (PID) 20018. They are held on the client’s behalf by Citibank Pty Ltd. UK and US shares are held by Citibank N.A. German shares are held by Citigroup Global Markets. The clients are the ultimate beneficial owners.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.