This is a shocker ... i was tempted to login and click the Close...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This is a shocker ... i was tempted to login and click the Close all Positions button realized I don't have Trading access. Why would they make such a deal? The SPP Harvester share count would be a drop in the bucket of that initial sell bar you posted TV .. crikey.

3 This is the date the Manager anticipates that funds from the sale of the SPP securities will be returned to the investor’s SPP HarvesterTM cash account, and therefore would be included in the calculation of the Proportional SPP Application Amount (see SPP HarvesterTM booklet). The date is subject to change, and is dependent on the day that the company allots the securities, the date that the Custodian allocates the allotted securities to beneficial holders, and how the volume of total SPP HarvesterTM allocations and sales interact with trading volumes and the price impact algorithms deployed for sell-downs. Each of these future matters is beyond the control of the Manager, and the Manager takes no responsibility if the actual date that sale proceeds are deposited into each investor’s SPP HarvesterTM cash account is different from the estimate above.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.