I have being looking at the scenarios around this “algorithm”...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have being looking at the scenarios around this “algorithm” and I think they must be looking for times when the buying side of the market comes in with a huge parcel around a couple of cents or points below the current price, this way they can then then they execute a trade of a substantial size as long as it’s smaller than the buying side, and this wont move the market. But with Zip this still makes very little sense because the market dropped anyway.
    I think they should be transparent with there customers and set an exact time all shares will be sold. any fund manager worth its salt would have tools to short the market, so why wouldn’t they just do that on open to get out of the position and have the shares settle the trade once allocated, otherwise you’re always behind every other shareholder taking profit on the allocation day. 8+ to 7.19 is not good enough IMO as they talk about the cost vs doing yourself but looking at the volume on open the people that made the most money are the ones that got out on the open or potentially those that are bullish and will hold. If you exit on a 30k position you’d be up to $600 better off!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.