Hi guys, have followed this thread thoroughly and highly...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys, have followed this thread thoroughly and highly appreciate the insights you all have shared, especially Tarvold.

As much as I like the idea of SPP Harvester, if I think of doing the same on IG platform, I am not sure if I would be coming to the party too late. Regardless, I would still want to start this strategy somewhere.

However, it would be great if you could clear these doubts I have, that would be great:
    - Once we're left with just 1 share for SPP purpose, would IG Markets allow that 1 share to be sold on its own? I would probably not sell 1 share if it is less than the brokerage I'd be paying but anything higher than that.
    - Any SPP that you have already participated in since you started this with IG Markets? How feasible would that be to be notified of the new SPP and to participate in offers?
    - Any CHESS sponsored brokers we could consider or do they all have a minimum trade size of $500 trade?
    - Lastly, if you could please share the spreadsheet/list of shares that you have already started buying (and selling) based on who's more likely (or less likely) to offer SPP.

Thanks again guys, very grateful for all the information you've shared here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.