- Which broker did you end up using? IG Did you end up being...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

- Which broker did you end up using? IG

Did you end up being able to purchase 1 share? No

Or did you have to buy and sell down to 1? You have to buy 90$ worth of stock as a minimum before brokerage; then sell down to 1 share. So for penny stocks you buy like 47500 and for expensive ones you buy like 12 stocks.

How did you maintain your ASX 300 list? Waddyamean - please explain?

Was thinking just to replicate the SPP list first and apply the same rules, optimising myself over time to see what works- Planning to setup my family members (5 people in total) to get more allocation, is there a way to buy 5 shares and transfer to another account within IG or IB to save on cost? Or other ideas on how to optimise the setup for multiple people?Thanks everyone for the running commentary and feedback, I recently signed up to SPP harvester, however, I am going to close it off and DIY, it's not the setup fees which is much to fuss about, it's the 20% profit cut that's just way too much for implementing a passive systematic strategy. I will be looking to do full participation in everything, so if they claimed $67,000 profit in 6 months, $13,000 profit cut is a rip off, 5x the setup cost.

I don't know about the optimizing; full service brokerage firms only let you tranfer parcels with a value of 500$ or more so IG may have the same policy / rule applied. You would need to contact them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.