I also spotted something on the spp harvester site on the past...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I also spotted something on the spp harvester site on the past performance, when I was looking at this. Wondering if someone that’s in spp harvester can check... Is the days between deposit and getting funds back correct? Looks like the days between funding and allocation, which didn’t include to the days they took to sell due to “ algorithm “ and the profit seems to include the days they made speculative profit because they didn’t sell on the day someone doing diy would sell. (Its great to make the gains of course, but it’s not in the mechanics of the product as described) would be like saying the product Is x profitable because made huge profit on zip if they hadnt sold per system and chose to sell this week. not the % discount at time of listing.

the reason this is important, Is the diy model vs spp will be different assuming you get out on the day allocated.

would be interesting to see what the profit would be if they had sold on the day. in a bull market and very volatile market where a massive share price gains are occurring anyway.

it would be very Interesting to backtest just take the % discount gains and see how many were held their discount in a bear market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.