If the custodial model ends up being the same .. the remaining...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    If the custodial model ends up being the same .. the remaining advantage we have for IG over IB/SPP Harverster is a desire not to sell using the special sauce IB algorithm and allow us - as an individual seller to 'dump' immediately especially if the price is tanking. Or conversely .. to hold if things are going well (like Z1P we could have held for a fair period afterwards for gains. I think we were all hoping in some cases IB would be more aggressive with the selling when the shares were finally allocated. I totally understand whey they can't do this as they end up holding large positions and need to drip feed them in to the market.

QPM is a rocketship by the way ;-)

Just got the SVW email from SPP Harvester .. won't be holding my breath on that one. It includes this:

Please note, the Western Areas Ltd (ASX: WSA) SPP issue is still pending. The WSA disclosures to ASX indicate it is likely that most of your WSA application amount will be refunded (the SPP received $29 million applications and has not been upsized from $15m). While we expect your buying power to reflect the WSA refunds prior to the SPP Harvester Application Date for SVW (4 May), this depends on WSA, their registry and the Custodian. We will email you on the afternoon of 30 April advising whether the refund has been credited to your Buying Power, this will allow 2 business days for deposits made that afternoon to be included in your Buying Power for SVW.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.