Update to Terms and Conditions for SPP HarvesterYou may have...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Update to Terms and Conditions for SPP Harvester
    .26c of brokerage to each account. In order to minimize costs and overhead administration, we have updated the SPP Harvester Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) that apply to these situations. These changes are explained and highlighted in bold below.

1. As now outlined in s2.1(l), when only one share is allocated under an SPP, then to avoid unnecessary transaction costs, SPP Harvester will not sell the new share, and investors will hold 2 shares in the company. This clause now states “Following issue of the new securities to the Member from an SPP issue, the Member instructs and directs OIM to (i) except where only 1 security has been allocated to the Member, commence a sale of all securities in the entity and on completion of the sale, a repurchase of one security in the entity”
    2. There has been a small amendment to the trading costs outlined in clause 4.5a(ii):
      Excluding the acquisition of the SPP300, on executing a trade on behalf of a Member, OIM will charge the lesser of:
      i. , plus 0.4%, plus any exchange and clearing fees (Standard Brokerage); or
      ii. 1.28%,with a minimum ticket fee of
    .40c per trade, (Concessional Small Trade Fee)

We do not believe that either change will have a material financial impact on the performance of SPP Harvester.

You may have seen the recent Western Areas Ltd SPP, where one share was allocated, then sold, and we refunded ~

You may have seen the recent Western Areas Ltd SPP, where one share was allocated, then sold, and we refunded ~$0.26c of brokerage to each account. In order to minimize costs and overhead administration, we have updated the SPP Harvester Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) that apply to these situations. These changes are explained and highlighted in bold below.

1. As now outlined in s2.1(l), when only one share is allocated under an SPP, then to avoid unnecessary transaction costs, SPP Harvester will not sell the new share, and investors will hold 2 shares in the company. This clause now states “Following issue of the new securities to the Member from an SPP issue, the Member instructs and directs OIM to (i) except where only 1 security has been allocated to the Member, commence a sale of all securities in the entity and on completion of the sale, a repurchase of one security in the entity”
    2. There has been a small amendment to the trading costs outlined in clause 4.5a(ii):
      Excluding the acquisition of the SPP300, on executing a trade on behalf of a Member, OIM will charge the lesser of:
      i. $30, plus 0.4%, plus any exchange and clearing fees (Standard Brokerage); or
      ii. 1.28%,with a minimum ticket fee of $0.40c per trade, (Concessional Small Trade Fee)

We do not believe that either change will have a material financial impact on the performance of SPP Harvester.

You may have seen the recent Western Areas Ltd SPP, where one share was allocated, then sold, and we refunded ~$0.26c of brokerage to each account. In order to minimize costs and overhead administration, we have updated the SPP Harvester Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) that apply to these situations. These changes are explained and highlighted in bold below.

i. $30, plus 0.4%, plus any exchange and clearing fees (Standard Brokerage); or
      ii. 1.28%,with a minimum ticket fee of $0.40c per trade, (Concessional Small Trade Fee)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.