SPP Harvester by OnMarket, page-817

1. 1 Posts.

Hi,

been a lurker on this thread. Quite interesting reading, thought I'd share my experience which seems ok to me. one question @Tarvold I noted that before exit fees you'd be about $3100 up which isn't too bad. is this net of the admin fees and have you been charged the 20%.

My strategy was to pull money from my offset to try and max out every spp. I've been in since October so missed the June glut. but hit the january boom where I learnt the hard way about how onmarket allocate money so only ended up with each $19k into a bunch then, including Z1P.

my first deposit was 26/10. my profits are $9843 + what we get from PDL (maybe $400 ish net brokerage and profit tax). my costs are -$1518 so I'm up about $8700 in 8 months. A little bit behind where I was estimating I would be but they have rather dried up at the moment and over all it isn't bad for 11 spps and not much effort on my part apart from transferring money around. Also most of the time the money was in my offset making a bit there as well.

I also find the communication from them is much improved in the last month or two which means less checking and admin my side. So if you are looking for a low admin way to get involved and you have a decent sized offset it is still not a bad option I think. the key thing I'm working on is to pay less attention and just invest when they email me thus fulfilling the returns for low hassle promise.

The main risk I see is being full invested like in January and there's a market crash so you might lose 20% on a bunch all at once, along with something like a higher % of pro rata scale backs.

with the IG option I guess I don't understand how bad the extra admin is but I guess there would be a fair bit?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.