AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

SPP: I applied for 3m shares, but was only allocated 100k shares !, page-44

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks byron for your reply. I still havent got mine yet
    Wondering how much i will get. Been with them since the very early gdn days!! And i now remember seeing your name back then byron. Haha.

On this spp, they might have done well to secure vonex. But this is a separate issue to managing expectation for this spp. I feel that they could have done much much better by saying upfront the conditions. For example, they could have said any scale back will be based on how long u have been with the company, etc. Therefore, any more recent shareholders could then take this into account to determine whether they still wish to participate in the spp. For example, u never know, people could have gone through a great deal to come up with the $15k, and then when he ended up with only $500 worth, u really cant blame them for feeling pissed. So to all those people having a laugh and bashing those that are already feeling crap for their heavily scaled back allocation, please step back and think for a minute. Its all about managing expectations!!! And for this spp, the management did poorly.

I was only recently involved with another spp for SOX. They managed it real well. Stated the conditions up front. So there were no complaints when people got their reduced allocations.

Cheers!
    Last edited by azu: 05/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.