SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

spp ideas, page-24

1. 175 Posts.
    Hi Proofreeder!
    Great to see you still posting but have noticed you have cut back significantly ?
    You remember my clincher ?
    I have been involved in numerous SPP's , renounceable and non renounceable rights issues etc.
    Mostly when SP's were advancing strongly.
    With the exception of the first couple of times, i have not participated since with any of them.{very itchy trigger finger on my sell button in fact has served me well in the past}
    Often bought back into good companies after their placements at below SPP price.
    I guess that makes me a bit of a traitor to the coy, but then I'm not in this game to please the coy.
    Though I cant say what might happen here since the conditions are somewhat different, ie mine were in uptrends in a bull market.
    Different situation here! DYOR

Interesting timing with some good news?
    I am personally very bullish on copper !
    Hmmmm

Sorry I missed the op to comment on some previous discussions . I was a bit busy with other things.
    Might have to pull something from the archives once the excitement dies down a bit.{wow IOre}

I sincerly wish all investors and traders much success!

My opinion - A clear break of .16 close with volume might look bullish but a bit uncertain now if traders jump in.
    The Pro traders still doing my head in!
    Watching / Learning for me
    wouldnt want to fall into a directors hole again either

cheers
    I.C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $18.42K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6634995 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.