1MC 0.00% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

SPP Offer, page-117

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Usually for an 'Open' public capital raising they can close early, scale back etc if over-subscribed & it can be pretty unpredictable what will happen.

In my experiences, it is very rare to close an SPP early, but common enough for scale backs & ALL applications, usually, get granted an equal %'age of their originally number applied for.

However, this is a SPP (Share Purchase Plan) which is usually treated differently to a General Public Offer. The SPP is notionally pitched to Retail Shareholders in an effort to give smaller holders a fair go, but they are fairly rigid in rules ie. Maximum Limits that can be applied for, Set dollar amounts ( $15,000, $10,000 $5,000 or $2,500 in this case ).

As I have a fairly large holding of AJM already, I intend to only take up $5,000 in this one & I expect to get the full allocation even if there is a scale-back. They might say something like everyone gets a minimum of $5k & those up on $15k $10k may get a little less than asked for but not below $5k.

I say this because the offer doc quotes the following -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1455/1455196-8df18303f72fa443897b35dc8a8eddfe.jpg

In any case, I suggest you don't wait until the last week to submit, especially seeing the the price of 13c is well in the money at the moment with today's closing price on market at 16c

Last edited by Marfox: 28/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.