1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

sad, so sad.its one thing to be wrong another to be so resistant...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    sad, so sad.

its one thing to be wrong another to be so resistant to trying to educate yourself for the sake of ego. You might want to pause and consider the content of my posts - they might help you make money, rather than trying to be right by sheer force if rhetoric.

@arjay (and others) I couldn’t care less if he/she’s put me on ignore, read what I posted re options, read the investopedia or other articles about them, punch some numbers into a simple black-Scholes calculator and figure it out for yourself. I’m not telling you what to do with your options just trying to outline what to expect re their value in different scenarios and that now they’re listed they’re simply a mechanism to increase leverage to the share price.

always consider that anonymous forums where people suggest what you should do with your money are rarely populated by benevolent spirits. Critically appraise what has been suggested, educate yourself and make your own decisions. Options being so poorly understood by many novice investors make a great playground for the unscrupulous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $6.88K 155.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13098 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 12601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.